Saturday, February 4, 2012

F.Y.P.1 ~ 3rd Week: IDEAS!?

Owh well, I'm now on the 3rd week...

In this week I'm still making decision in planning to create the robot as to drop more detail into my proposal.

I've visit plenty webpage in searching for the previous robot project that been done by other student or even oversea's student; such as in www.lynxmotion.com and youtube.com. There is a lot of type of robotic that I've found. Those robots are really hi-tech and cool.

Here is the video of the Biped BRAT robot:

After I've view this video, it seems that this robot is very simple to build with 4 servo but it still need to do more improvement due to walking condition. As we know, the robot need to walk forward and reverse autonomously from end to end within the 7meter of line.

So, I'll continue in searching for the best method to propose a best robot for this final year project competition.

Hope I'll find the BEST idea that I ever have... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment