Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Semester Break: Progress Part 2

While my survey into Nixie Electronics shop, I have bought some of the item for the robot mechanical parts. One of the items are the Servo Motor.

I have been advise by the dealer to buy Cytron Servo Motor C55S which capable to catch up speed up to 0.20sec. The price for this servo is quite expensive, but somehow I realize the future use for this part which is the most important in term to move the robot smoothly as fast as possible.  

So for the meantime, I just buy 3 servo motor with some other parts.


                                         Specification:
                                         - Stall torque :  9.0~11.0kg/cm  
                                         - Motion speed :  0.20~0.22sec  
                                         - Rating voltage : DC 4.8-6.0V
                                         - Dimension :  40.8x20.18x36.5mm  
                                         - Weight : 55g


This is the component receipt which I will keep it as a proof of purchase for me to proceed with claiming process later on.



No comments:

Post a Comment