Monday, June 4, 2012

F.Y.P.1 ~ 13th Week: Report Preparation and Budget

In this week, I'm going to prepare a progress report to be submit by next week to my supervisor.

There would be a carry mark for the progress report and logbook (blogspot) that will be carry forward into the next semester. The progress report will be giving out 5% of marks, while logbook will bring 10% of marks.

I'm struggling to conclude all of my research within this semester into the progress report before the upcoming final exam which would be held in another 3 weeks.

Meanwhile, I also doing some calculation of budget to buy the component for the robot structure. Previously, I have done some surveillance over some of the components.

Below is the budget cost of the component to be purchase:


NO.
                      MATERIALS (HARDWARE)
COST
1
SERVO MOTOR (8 PCS)
RM280.00
2
PIC (PERIPHERAL INTEGRATED CIRCUIT)
RM 90.00
3
BRACKET (FOR BODY)
RM200.00
4
SERVO CONTROLLERRM 80.00
TOTAL
RM650.00


No comments:

Post a Comment