Tuesday, November 13, 2012

F.Y.P.2 ~ 8th Week: Programming Tine

As I using PIC16F877 develop by Microchip, I will perform the programming in a software called as MPLAB IDE which can be download from www.microchip.com.

For more understanding, below is the step taken to perform programming in MPLAB:
(Please click on the picture for better view)

Before start, please create a new folder in C:\ drive and rename the folder accordance to the project name/title. This folder is now become our project folder.


Copy the given ASM code into the new project folder and rename it
with the name that related.


Now, Open the MPLAB and go to Project Menu and Click “Project Wizard”

Click “Next”

Now, please select devices that we want to program. As for my project, I will choose 16F877A

After that, select language tool suite as shown above.


Next, browse where to locate our new MPLAB project and write a name for the project.




Now, select the existing assembly code/project and click “add” to insert to new MPLAB project.


And now the project wizard is completed. Check the summary and click “Finish”

The new MPLAB project should look like the picture above


Now is the step to build a program in MPLAB:

To Build your new project, go to menu “Project” and click on “Build All”



Above is the succeeded result after Build process


I will program it according to what I desire as to program the movement for my six-legged robot. 

After I finish the programming, I will burn it into the circuit which already build on last week.


No comments:

Post a Comment