Tuesday, November 13, 2012

F.Y.P.2 ~ 9th Week: Burn Mode

Today, I will proceed to burn the program into the PIC microcontroller. But before I start, I need to find a suitable USB to plug in toward the circuit from my desktop.

Below is a step taken to burn the program into the PIC:

First Install WinPic800 which able to detect the PIC. Now click the icon as shown above and the software will detect the type of the PIC.

Next, I need to write a HEX code. So I need to open a HEX file by clicking the icon shown. Browse and open the hex file.



After that, I will program the file to PIC by click the icon as above.

A confirmation window will appear and click Yes to proceed programming the PIC.

Now the program will be burn into the circuit.

When it is completed, the window will show the status. Click Accept and the PIC ready to be plug out.

Now as the circuit is completed with the program, I need to assemble the circuit on the mechanical part.

Next I will test the robot either the program is suitable with the movement that I desire or not.


No comments:

Post a Comment